Pictures from the Road

Pictures from the Road

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Near Edmonton AB. Last Month


I love Red Barns!




Near Edmonton Ab. there is a national park. I heard that there were tons of wild animals to take pictures of. Hmmm. I saw ;one little whit tail deer, two beavers and lots of very tame Buffalo.







The wild flowers were exquisite! These pink flowers were all over the place.






The yellow flowers in the field are Canola. This is what Canola oil is made from.


This is as wild as I found the Buffalo to be! Still quite majestic though.




3 comments:

skinnyphish said...

Love the pictures, but still no pictures of food or wierd people.

Heather said...

WOW, love the flowers and the RED barn!! So nice and green in other parts of the country, it's hard to imagine!

SBrooks said...

Ok - next time you are in Canada, we are ordering some junk food! We love popcorn twists and crunchie candy bars! We will even pay ya! I love your pictures. I have lived in both the places of your last post - Mt Hood is beautiful and I still have family in Edmonton, Lethbridge, Magrath areas.

Since the "Band Wagon" is going my way....

Blogging seems to be a great way to share your thoughts and feelings. Those of you who know me also know that I rarely need a venue to share my thoughts and opinions! I can be a bit out-spoken I'm told. (my wife loves that about me!) I really doubt that I'll take the time to type my insights out for the world to see. But I do plan on adding a picture and a location aday. (Well as often as I feel like it) Thats the greatest thing about a Blog! If you don't like it you don't need to come back!