Pictures from the Road

Pictures from the Road

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just a little wild life!
































































One of the greatest things about being in nature has to be the wild life. When I was a little boy, I used to spend allot of time hunting with my Father. I used to love the challenge of tracking and stocking our prey! Often as we were hunting Deer we would come across the largest and most beautiful Elk or vice versa. I would wish that I had a camera to "SHOOT IT" that way! Now, I spend allot of time hunting with my camera, instead of my gun. I only hope while in the back woods of British Columbia, I don't have a camera and wish I had my gun!










3 comments:

Johnson said...

NICE! Want to trade my midwest territory for your western/canada territory?!?

Varney Family said...

What amazing pictures. You have a great talent for capturing your 'prey'!

skinnyphish said...

Did you take all of those photos?
Incredible if you did Grizzly Adams! About time you posted again.

Since the "Band Wagon" is going my way....

Blogging seems to be a great way to share your thoughts and feelings. Those of you who know me also know that I rarely need a venue to share my thoughts and opinions! I can be a bit out-spoken I'm told. (my wife loves that about me!) I really doubt that I'll take the time to type my insights out for the world to see. But I do plan on adding a picture and a location aday. (Well as often as I feel like it) Thats the greatest thing about a Blog! If you don't like it you don't need to come back!