Pictures from the Road

Pictures from the Road

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This is Kendree’s “Ultimate Favorite In The Universe” shot of mine. I hope you like it too!


While on a sales trip to Kalispell Montana, I was driving up Highway 93 just North of Flat Head Lake and just south of Kalispell, when I saw this scene. I thought it was breath taking! The contrast of the colors of the fall foliage and the cloudy sky really made the old red Barn stand out. I simply pulled over on the side of the road, much to Joey Golden's (my customer) surprise, and snapped about twenty shots. I find that some of my favorite shots are completely unplanned.

No comments:

Since the "Band Wagon" is going my way....

Blogging seems to be a great way to share your thoughts and feelings. Those of you who know me also know that I rarely need a venue to share my thoughts and opinions! I can be a bit out-spoken I'm told. (my wife loves that about me!) I really doubt that I'll take the time to type my insights out for the world to see. But I do plan on adding a picture and a location aday. (Well as often as I feel like it) Thats the greatest thing about a Blog! If you don't like it you don't need to come back!